A Certificate of Deposit (CD) lets you put aside your money for a fixed term in exchange for a specific, higher-than-average interest rate. The rate is guaranteed when you invest in a CD.
- Save money for big events: weddings, vacation, college tuition.
- Save money for retirement or home renovations.
- Save money for a large purchase: down payment to purchase a vehicle or home.
Certificate of Deposit Features
- Offer valid on new money only. Limited-time offer.
- Higher rates than savings or checking accounts.
- No minimum opening balance.
- No penalty for early withdrawal.
- No monthly service fees.
- Receive certificate account maturity notification.
- Automatically renews at the current posted rates (not special).
- Interest is compounded daily and credited quarterly.
- All deposits are federally insured by the NCUA*.
Membership is required to open a CD account.
Opening a CD account is easy
Simply click on the link below.
A Representative will contact you via email with instructions to fund the new CD.
Questions? Contact Us
APY=Annual Percentage Yield. Rates are current as of 7/3/2019. This special higher interest rate is available for a limited time. After the certificate account is opened, you may not make additional deposits (add-ons) into this certificate account until the maturity date.
Fees and other conditions could reduce earnings. No minimum required to open the account. Early withdrawal penalty will be waived. Dividends are compounded daily and paid quarterly. Dividends can be added back to your account, transferred to another Credit Union account or mailed directly to you.
Membership eligibility required. We reserve the right to determine the eligibility of new members and existing members for all promotional offers. This offer cannot be combined with any other current or ongoing offer.
Other rates and terms available. All deposits are federally insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).