Let’s get started. Follow the instructions below to enroll in Online Banking.
1. Under Member Number, enter the Membership Number. This information is provided on the welcome letter.
2. Under Online Banking PIN, enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
3. Complete the rest of the enrollment process as indicated.
4. Create a new User ID and Security Code (Formerly called password).
This User ID and Security Code will be used to login to Online Banking going forward.
The system is case sensitive. It will remember capital or lower cases.
Click here to enroll
UFCU’s Online Banking offers a variety of convenient features:
– Search, sort and rename your accounts.
– View your current balances.
– Transfer funds between UFCU accounts.
– Reorder checks.
– Update your personal information (change of address, email, phone, etc).
Contact Member Services with any questions regarding enrollment 1-800-975-3328.