CERTIFICATION AND BACKUP WITHHOLDING INFORMATION
Under penalties of perjury, I certify that: 1. The number shown on this form is my correct taxpayer identification number 2. I am not subject to backup withholding because (a) I am exempt from backup withholding, or (b) I have not been identified by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) that I am subject to backup withholding as a result of a failure to report all interest or dividends, or (c) the IRS has notified me that I am no longer subject to backup withholding, and 3. I am a U.S. person (including a U.S. resident alien).
Certification instructions: Do not check #2 if you have been notified by the IRS that you are currently subject to backup withholding because you have failed to report all interest and dividends on your tax return. Do not check #3 if you are not a U.S. person and complete a W-8 BEN.
I hereby make application for membership in the UNILEVER FEDERAL CREDIT UNION and agree to conform to its laws and amendments, thereof, and subscribe for at least one share ($5.00). My deposit represents my “share” of ownership in the Unilever Federal Credit Union.
SHARE DRAFT ACCOUNT AGREEMENT:
I/we hereby authorize Unilever Federal Credit Union (hereafter referred to as “UFCU”) to establish a Share Draft Account for me/us (jointly with right of survivorship). UFCU is authorized to pay checks signed by me or any of us (if this agreement is signed by more than one person) and to charge the payments against my/our Share Draft Account. The right or authority of the UFCU under this agreement shall not be changed or terminated by said owners, or any one of them, except by written notice to said UFCU which shall not affect transactions made theretofore.
I/we have read the important information, fee schedule and funds availability disclosure and agree to all terms and conditions therein. I/we acknowledge having received a copy. I/we wish to enroll in the UFCU Share Draft Account Program.
It is further agreed that:
- Only UFCU Checks, ATM/VISA® Debit Card, (if an agreement is on file) or electronic withdrawal (as authorized by me/us) may be used to withdraw funds from this Share Draft Account.
- The Credit Union is under no obligation to pay a share draft that exceeds the fully paid and collected share balance in this account. The Credit Union may pay such checks either by transferring funds, plus a service charge, from a designated share account; or by establishing a loan overdraft account with interest accrued daily. (We required your consent to provide these services).
- The Credit Union may pay a check on whatever day it is presented for payment, notwithstanding the date (or limitation on the time of payment) appearing on the check. The Credit Union is under no obligation to pay a check on which the date is more than six (6) months old.
- Except for negligence, the UFCU is not liable for any action it takes regarding the payment or non-payment of a check.
- The Credit Union has the right to offset any overdraft loan amount or negative checking account balance against shares and deposits maintained in other Credit Union accounts.
- Any objection regarding any item shown on a periodic statement of this Account is waived unless made in writing to the UFCU within 60 days after the statement is mailed.
- UFCU has the right to terminate this agreement and add or change rates, fees, terms, conditions or other requirements that UFCU may establish from time to time.