Let’s get started. Follow the instructions below to enroll in Online Banking.
1. Under Member Number, enter the Membership Number.
This information was provided on the welcome secure email (5 digit number).
2. Under Online Banking PIN, enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
3. Complete the rest of the enrollment process as indicated.
4. Create a new User ID and Security Code (Formerly called password).
This User ID and Security Code will be used to login to Online Banking & Bill Pay going forward. The system is case sensitive. It will remember capital or lower cases.
Click here to enroll
UFCU’s Online Banking offers a variety of convenient features:
- Check account balances, verify deposits and review transaction history
- Transfer funds within accounts in seconds
- Set up email or text alerts
- Update your address or profile information
- Bill Pay lets you pay your bills from a UFCU checking account
- Zelle® allows you to quickly and securely pay people using a U.S. mobile number or an email address
- Mobile Check Deposit enables you to deposit a check simply by taking a photo of your check with your smartphone
- Sign on will be the same for Online Banking or Mobile Check Deposit
Contact Member Services with any questions regarding enrollment 203-816-4041