|3 WAYS TO FUND YOUR NEW ACCOUNT (including the $5.00 minimum deposit)|
1 – DIRECT DEPOSIT
Employers will allow you to divide your Direct Deposit amount with multiple financial institutions.
This service is free.
Log into the Unilever share point.com/ Home Page. Choose Services/My Hr/View my paycheck (ADP).
- Click on the Pay & Taxes section.
- Choose Direct Deposit and click on Add New Acct.
- Enter the Credit Union’s Routing (Transit) Number.
- Select the type of Account: Savings or Share Draft Account.
- Choose an specific amount or your entire paycheck.
- Enter the Savings and or Share Draft Account Number and click SAVE.
This process might take one to two cycles.
All Others (Subcontractors & Family Members)
- Simply provide the Routing, Savings or Share Draft Account Number to your current employer.
2- BANK TO BANK TRANSFER
Transfer funds from your bank to your new Credit Union account. To initiate a bank to bank transfer (individual to individual ) follow the instructions below to start the process:
- Sign into your bank’s Online Banking.
- Locate the transfer tab.
- Add a new account or payee.
- Enter your name, our routing number and your Credit Union’s Savings or Share Draft Account.
- Your bank might initiate a test trial of a few pennies.
- Contact us the next date to confirm we received the test trial.
- Log into your bank’s Online Banking to verify the test trial.
- After confirming the test trial you can initiate a one time or recurring transfer.
- If you have a new loan our system will transfer the money from your Credit Union’s Savings or Share Draft Account to pay the loan on the due date. This type of transaction may take up to 48 hours to be completed.
For loan payments we suggest to set up a recurring date of at least 2 to 3 days prior to the due date.
3- CHECK OR MONEY ORDER
Mail the Check or Money order payable to: UFCU, P.O. Box 1112, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632.
|CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR
FREE ELECTRONIC STATEMENTS
- Paper statement fee available at $1 per month.
- You will require your 5 digit account number and your social security to register.
|ATM DEBIT CARD HOLDERS|
- Your Visa® Debit Card will arrive in a plain white envelope in 7-10 working days.
- Once you activate the new Debit Card a text message will be sent to your cell phone to enroll in our free Debit Card Protection Program.
- Protect the security of your Debit Card, set up automated notifications. Click here to learn more.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
Take at look at homepage and see how you can save. We have money-savings options and promotions on Credit Cards, Savings Accounts, Loans and more.
- Investments Accounts – Money Market, Certificate of Deposit & IRA.
- Auto Loans – Attractive Rates and Flexible Terms.
- Purchase-Money Mortgage Loans – Whether buying your first home or moving up to your next home.
- Student Loans – Lower your current interest rate and save thousands.
- Visa® Credit Cards – Pay less interest and be rewarded.
- Financial Wellness Educational Links – Available on our website under resources.
- Scholarships – Each year, we recognize outstanding student members through our UFCU Scholarship Program. The program starts each January.
- Member’s Discounts/Conveniences – Gift Cards, AMC Discounted Movie Tickets, Great Adventure Tickets, Stamps, Free Notary and much more. Available at the 700 Sylvan Avenue facilities.
- Lifetime Membership – Retain your membership. Regardless if you change jobs, move or retire.
GET IN TOUCH
Call us at 1-800-975-3328 Monday -Friday 7 AM to 4 PM EST.
All Unilever Federal Credit Union deposits are federally insured to at least $250,000 per member (in addition to a separate $250,000 insurance for IRAs) by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a United States Government agency.