CardValet® is a FREE mobile app that lets you protect your Unilever FCU Debit Card through your mobile device by receiving alerts and defining when, where and how your Debit Card is used. Once CardValet® is set up, cardholders have the ability to:
- Turn your Debit Card on and off
- Set a location boundary for where the card can be used
- Set spending limits for every purchase
- Restrict card transactions to specific types of merchants
- Real-time alerts keep you informed when your cards are used
- Establish parental controls to keep tabs on your child’s Debit Card
You decide where, when and how your child uses their Debit Card
- Register multiple Unilever FCU cards within a single CardValet® sign-on
Simply download the CardValet® app to your smartphone device:
Apple® or Android™ and customize your settings and preferences.
You may view the video below for more information on all of its features. Please contact us at 800-975-3328 for more information about CardValet®.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
CardValet® is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates. Data charges may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details.
Please notify Unilever FCU if you are traveling.
Unilever FCU does not charge a fee for CardValet®. However, third-party message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier.