Excellent benefits and security at no cost to you
Our VISA® Debit Card* combines the convenience and security of a Debit Card. Use your Visa® Debit Card for ATM withdrawals, paying bills and making everyday purchases.
- Accepted at millions of merchants, worldwide.
- Easy Access to your money, 55,000 fee-FREE ATMs through the ALLPOINT Network*.
- No monthly service fees. No minimum balance requirement.
- Money is automatically debited from your Checking Account.
- View complete Debit Card transaction history on your mobile device CardValet®.
- 24/7 Debit Card Call Center.
- Embedded EMV chip to protect your card information.
- Text Alerts – the prevention program sends transaction alerts directly to your mobile phone device to prevent unauthorized purchases.
- CardValet® is free mobile app that lets you protect your Debit Card against fraud and theft by receiving real-time alerts to ensure your card is used only by you – all you need is a Debit Card and a smartphone device Apple® or Android™. Enroll to get real-time notifications of use, set spending limits for every transaction, set spending limits for every transaction, restrict transactions using your phone’s GPS, freeze your card at any time, and much more.
Learn how to download the free CardValet® app to your smartphone device.
USING YOUR DEBIT CARD
Once you receive your new VISA® Debit Card in the mail, you will have 30 calendar days to activate it.
- Limit of $2,000 for purchases per 24 hours (choose credit using your signature).
- Limit of $500 ATM cash withdrawals per 24 hours
Make sure to call the call center before you travel abroad to use the card for international purchases.
IMPORTANT PHONE NUMBERS (24/7 Call Center)
For lost-or-stolen-Debit Cards, activations, replacement cards, Select or change your PIN, declined transactions; open card for international usage, disputes, or fraud.
- General Inquiries: 1-833-809-9973
- Disputes: 1-833-809-9974
READY TO APPLY?
You must open a UFCU Checking Account to receive a Visa® Debit Card.
*If you choose an ATM outside of the Allpoint Network, a fee may be applied by the machine’s owner. You must notify UFCU immediately of any unauthorized use.
US PATRIOT ACT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.