Credit cards don’t have to come from big banks. Explore how your credit union offers a smart alternative. Check your current big bank credit card statement for your current rate and fees and compare it to the credit union’s rates. Reduce your interest costs substantially by transferring those high-rate balances to a lower-cost Credit Union VISA® Credit Card.
BALANCE TRANSFER OFFER
Transfer your current high interest credit card balance to a new UFCU Visa® Gold or Platinum Rewards Card and take advantage of a 3.25% APR** Balance Transfer Offer for 12 billing cycles with NO balance transfer fees!
WHAT TYPE OF ACCOUNTS CAN YOU TRANFER?
- Credit Cards, Store Cards
- Personal Loans, Auto Loans
- Student Loans
THEREAFTER LOW RATES
UFCU Visa® Gold as low as 6.75% APR*
UFCU Visa® Platinum Rewards Points as low as 7.75% APR*
WHY MAKE THE SWITCH?
Unlike the big banks, our cards won’t surprise you with hidden fees or high default rates
- No Annual Fee
- No Penalty rates
- No Cash Advance Fee
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- No Balance Transfer Fee
- No Cash Advance Fees
- Same Low Rate for Purchases & Cash Advances
- Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend
INTERESTED IN A MORE REWARDING EXPERIENCE?
UFCU Visa® Platinum Rewards cardholders:
- Earn 2x, 3x, 4x EXTRA Bonus Points from participating retailers for purchases made online or in stores through the ScoreMore program
- Receive Bonus Points automatically every time you use your card for purchases. (1 point for every $1 you spend)
- Your scorecard points do not expire
- Families can combine points for bigger rewards
- Monitor you points progress by visiting: www.ScoreCardRewards.com
- Turn and redeem your Rewards Points into amazing experiences:
-Book airline travel: Travel rewards include air travel, hotel stays, car rentals and cruises
-Your Bonus Points can also be redeemed for brand-name merchandise from manufacturers like Kenneth Cole, Igloo, Panasonic, Seiko, SONY and much more
Make the switch now and start saving money!
For more information, please see our credit card agreement
* The ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE (APR) is subject to change monthly on the first day of the billing cycle to reflect any change in the Index. It will be determined by the Prime Rate as listed in the “Money Rates” section of The Wall Street Journal on the first business day of each month to which we add a margin. The APR will never be greater than 18.00%. Any increase in the APR will take the form of additional payments shown as Total Minimum Payments on the statement. If the Index is no longer available, the Credit Union will choose a new index which is based upon comparable information. Your credit limit and initial interest rate will depend on your ability to repay and your credit worthiness. Credit limits up to $3,000 require a minimum 680 FICO credit score. Credit limits between $3,000 and $7,,500 require a minimum 700 FICO credit score. Credit limits between $7,500 and $10,000 require a minimum 720 credit score. Credit limits over $10,000 require a minimum 760 FICO credit score. Call 1-800-975-3328 or email John.Holtzhauer@Unilever.com for qualifying details.
** APR for Balance Transfer, Visa Gold 3.25% Introductory APR for a period of 12 billing cycles. After that your APR will be 6.75% to 13.75%, based on your creditworthiness. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
** APR for Balance Transfer, Visa Platinum Rewards 3.25% Introductory APR for a period of 12 billing cycles. After that your APR will be 7.75% to 14.75%, based on your creditworthiness. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate