A Money market account (MMA) offers more flexibility and higher interest rates than many savings account. Maximize the return on your investments and still have easy access to your funds.
Money Market Features
- Earn a higher interest rate than a regular savings account.
- Interest is compounded on your daily balance and paid monthly.
- Easy access to your money. Up to six withdrawals each month without penalty.
- No minimum balance to open or maintain the account.
- No monthly maintenance fees.
- Unlimited deposits.
- New money only. Limited time-offer.
- All deposits are federally insured by the NCUA*.
- Direct Deposit from your paycheck ( a portion of your paycheck) or automatic recurring ACH transfers from a financial institution available.
Opening an account is easy
Simply click on the link below. Membership is required.
View our important information/funds availability. View our service fees.
Calculate Money Market Interest
Questions? Contact Us
What is a Money Market account?
A money market account is a savings account that generally offers higher dividend rates than a classic savings or checking account, and still affords you access to your funds with fewer restrictions than a Term Share Certificate.
APY=Annual Percentage Yield. Rates are current as of 6/26/2019. This special higher interest rate is available for a limited time.
Money Market rates are variable and may change after the account is opened. Deposit may be added to at any time.
You may not make more than six (6) withdrawals or transfers to another UFCU account or to a third party by means of a pre-authorized or automatic transfer or telephone order.
No more than three (3) of the six (6) transfers may be made by check, or similar order to a third party.
Fees and other conditions could reduce earnings. No minimum required to open the account. Dividends are compounded daily and paid monthly.
Membership eligibility required. We reserve the right to determine the eligibility of new members and existing members for all promotional offers. This offer cannot be combined with any other current or ongoing offer.
All deposits are federally insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).