A home equity line of credit (HELOC) is a revolving credit line secured by the equity in your home. Use your home’s equity for anything you need:
- Remodel your home
- Consolidate high interest credit cards or personal loans
- Pay for educational expenses
- Buy a boat or a car
- Cover wedding expenses
- No annual fees
- Rates as low as 4.00% APR*
- Lower interest rate than paying with your credit cards or personal loans
- Access funds for 10 years (funds are there when you need them)
- No prepayment penalty
For more information, email or call a UFCU Mortgage Loan Specialist at
*APR= Annual Percentage Rate. Home Equity Line of Credit – The HELOC interest rate is an adjustable rate currently based on the Prime Rate, minus 1.00% (with a minimum interest rate of 4.00%).
Your rate will be review monthly and can change based on changes to the Prime Rate.
The maximum Annual Percentage Rate that can apply is 18.00% or the maximum permitted by law, whichever is less.
HELOCs require a minimum FICO credit score of 740, and a combined loan-to-value (total amount owed on your home, divided by the appraised value) not to exceed 75%. Property insurance required.
UFCU reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. UFCU membership required.